Wednesday, October 7, 2009

oh the bus...

Today, I met probably one of the nicest bus drivers out there. I got on, and he insisted to take a transfer just because it's free. I wasn't going to take it because I was getting picked up near my stop, but i did. So we're going along, and he kinda misses a stop. The "Stop Requested" goes off again and he stops on the next one. A lady goes out the back exit and starts walking. The bus driver opens the front door and yells out, "Is this the right stop?" to the lady. She said yes. He started going, but there was a man running for the bus. He stopped and picked him up. You don't see that every day. When he got on, the bus driver said jokingly,"Hey, gotta run faster!" After i went skating at Makiki park, we needed to catch the bus to Manoa. Lucky for me, I took that transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment